Mindful Counseling now offers Wellness Coaching and Consultation services! Secure brief coaching messaging now available!
Wellness coaching allows you to collaborate with a professional in reaching your personal wellness goals. If you live outside of Utah you may now engage in tele-services with Mindful Counseling! Coaching sessions are typically scheduled for the following types of goals:
- Increasing motivation
- Improving body image
- Coaching intuitive eating
- Boosting creativity
- Breaking through limiting beliefs regarding success, abundance, and love
- Learning various psycho-education topics
- Increasing self esteem
- Establishing a self-care rhythm
- Changing negative thinking
- Consulting career and business changes
- Parenting support
- Supporting life transitions
- Learning Mindfulness
- Learning Meditation
- Building communication skills
- Improving boundaries
- Improving Social media marketing
- Helping professionals build a brand
Coaching/consultation services are a proactive approach to getting some guidance and support during a life transition or in daily living. You determine the nature and amount of change you wish to make. We use a goal oriented approach and will work with you as a team in deciding the goals we will be working on.
Online coaching via secure HIPAA email messaging
Email an inquiry to Tiffany Roe via iCouch secure online messaging using this: link
(Click “Message Me” to set up a free account and to send your secure message).
Again the link is: https://mindfulcounseling.icouch.me/
With iCouch you can sign up for a FREE account and send a secure HIPAA compliant message and get a response from Tiffany.
One email up to 800 words and one reply from therapist – $25 (USD) (This is appropriate for those with a very specific topic or experience which brief coaching can address. This can also be supportive for those who are in counseling or coaching and need a booster between sessions). Note, this is not *therapy.
If you have a question or are seeking support in between traditional sessions, secure messaging may be just what you need.
Sending a secure HIPAA compliant email is an alternative to the traditional counseling approach to mental health.
- A safe, direct, confidential response
- Evidence based approaches, resources, and education for your specific needs
- Brief and supportive answers
- If needed, will be referred to treatment and level of care if messaging isn’t an appropriate solution (If you are a harm to self, others, in danger, using maladaptive behaviors that would be best addressed in therapy).
Mindful Counseling makes the following distinctions between “coaching/consultation” services and “therapy” services:
- Coaching does not follow a medical model. It is not therapy. No mental health evaluation will be given. Clinical therapeutic services will not be offered.
- To avoid dual relationships, a previous therapy client cannot transfer to coaching/consultation services.
- No medical diagnosis will be offered.
- High risk needs and concerns are not appropriate for coaching/consultation level of services (suicidal ideation, self-harm ideation or behaviors, psychosis, substance abuse, active eating disorder behaviors).
- If a diagnosis or higher level of care is required, recommendations will be made to have this assessed and treated at a local level of care.
- No medical record will be kept (i.e. treatment plan, treatment notes, etc.).
- A basic file will be kept including general client information, general notes and goals currently being addressed.
- Wellness coaching and Consultation services are $110 for a 50 minute meeting or $55 for a 25 minute meeting.