Modern Mental Health Counseling
Welcome to Mindful Counseling! Our number one goal is to help you live a balanced, happy, and fulfilling life. Our licensed therapists are relatable and utilize modern therapeutic techniques. We will guide you through the therapy process in a safe non-judgmental atmosphere that will put you at ease.
We help clients recover from various forms of distress:
- Outpatient-level eating disorders
- Disordered eating
- Healing relationships with food
- Negative body image
- Frustrations with dieting
- Low self-worth and self-esteem
- Poor self-care habits
- Life transitions
- LDS Faith based transitions
- Adults, couples, teens
Together, we will find the life-balance you have been looking for. We are passionate about helping others improve their mental and emotional wellness. We will help you develop coping skills and tools so you can change your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
We will set measurable goals so you can have total resolution and healing. We will cater the therapeutic process to meet your individual needs so you see the results you want: increased self-esteem, greater self-care, improved ability to cope, decreased self-defeating behaviors, and greater hope and joy.
Our therapists offer a variety of therapeutic techniques:
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
We’d love to help you take the first step in improving the overall quality of your life.
Meet the Mindful Counseling Counselors!
Tiffany Roe, Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Therapist + Owner of Mindful Counseling